‘Beo Ceol’ means ‘life music’ or ‘lively music’ in Irish. I’ve given the classes this name as this is the purpose… to bring music to life and to inspire the musician to express and enjoy music. We learn all about music… about notes, chords, theory, songs, singing, rhythm and instruments. At the core of it, it’s all about enjoying playing piano and the journey… it’s music for life. There is a team of many musicians playing in the music room in Salthill each week, all enjoying music in their own ways.
- Fun & all round approach to music
- Piano for beginners & experienced players
- No grades, just songs & playing for fun
- Learn the foundations of music through chords and scales
- Free play and playing by ear
- Play any known songs of your choice & modern piano pieces
- Make up your own songs!
- Play along with drum rhythms & guitar